PostShame.org is a resource for the #PostShame movement through the following actions:
- Facilitate a dynamic conversation around balancing free speech and online consent, especially in regard to sexual explicit images and revenge porn.
- Cultivate a new generation of political leaders by highlighting the difference between shamelessness and becoming #PostShame.
- Disarm the wiki-leaks chasing and "opposition research" culture surrounding political campaigns.
- Equalize the playing field for women, people of color, and the LGBTQ+ community ensuring they cannot be shamed to death by online bullying and shame-click-culture.
- Provide a framework for those who are reckoning with a past that involves sexual misconduct to recognize that sexual assault is about power, not sex, pursue meaningfully apologies, and take a stand for safety and equality.